Call for abstracts – PTTI Meeting (January 29-31, 2019 – Reston, VA, USA)
The Precise Time and Time Interval Systems and Applications (PTTI) meeting is an annual conference sponsored by ION with a technical program designed to disseminate and coordinate PTTI information at the user level, review present and future PTTI requirements, inform government and industry engineers, technicians, and managers of precise time and frequency technology and its problems, and provide an opportunity for an active exchange of new technology associated with PTTI.
In 2019, PTTI will be co-located with the ION International Technical Meeting, in Reston, Virginia.
A commercial exhibit and pre-conference tutorials are held in conjunction with the conference.
Tutorials will be offered on January 28; technical sessions will take place January 29-31.
- Alternative Techniques in Time Dissemination
- Fiber Link Time Transfer
- GNSS Time and Frequency Transfer
- Ground Based Time and Frequency Transfer
- Laboratory Reports and Activities
- Next Generation Clocks
- PTTI Applications in Space
- Space and Terrestrial Clocks
- Time Scales and Algorithms
- Timing Applications in Financial Markets
Abstracts due October 10, 2018